What are the benefits of registering with The Nursing Agency?
- Receiving care from a Professional Nurse you like and trust
- The same Nurse each visit (barring illness and emergencies, of course)
- Consistent care from someone familiar with your history
- A personalized care plan
- Oversight by The Nursing Agency
- The ability to negotiate your service schedule
See our Nursing Services page for more information.
What are the costs?
Service pricing is determined by your Personal Benefits Plan (ie, insurance), Green Shield, Great West Life, Sun Life, Blue Cross, or with the Nurse assigned to your care. If you don’t have insurance, you may pay privately- or check with Home and Community Care.
How Does It Work?
Contact us today at 705-303-8333 for an intake assessment. We’ll review your information and match you with one of our nurses specialized in the area of care you need.
You will negotiate your own service contract with the nurse: set the hours when you need care, discuss what services are required, etc. You and the nurse can create a personalized care plan for yourself or your loved one.